Commercial Food Service Water Filtration System
Lifestream’s food service water filtration system or “High Flow” system model #2HF222 is perfect for food and beverage industry applications. The “High Flow” food service water filtration system reduces unpleasant tastes and odors, including chlorine and chloramines. Furthermore, Lifestream stocks a variety of food service water filter cartridges that can be utilized depending on your specific water quality and flow requirements. Finally, below are a few of the “High Flow” system’s suggested uses and the system’s specifications:
- 2 – 1200 lb. High Flow Cuber Ice Machines
- 4 – 1200 lb. Flaker Ice Machines
- 3 – Carbonators
- Maximum Temperature – 100° F.
- Max Pressure – 100 P.S.I.
- Maximum Flow Rate – 7.0 G.P.M. @ 60 P.S.I.
- Inlet/Outlet Size – ½ F.I.P.
- Dimensions – 24 ½ “ H x 22” W x 7 ¾” D
- Shipping Weight – 35 lbs.
- Wet Weight – 50 lbs.
- Click Here for 2HF222 Specification Sheet for Ice Machines
- Click Here for 2HF222 Specification Sheet for Soft Drinks / Carbonators
For additional information or pricing please contact customer service at 1-719-530-0522 or contact us.